The C. P. loader has 240 tubes ready to be automatically loaded, 8 tubes per stall. Before the tube reaches the final position, antoher one is prepared to be loaded, so there’s never a gap in the line, increasing production.
- Finger prints on the tubes
- Broken glasses
- The work of the manual load of the tube
- 100% automatic, doesn’t need attention and it’s easy to use
- The first bottom allows to save a ampoule from time to time when loading the tube for ampoules of 1 to 3 ml.
The first bottom of the first ampoule is different from the others, since it is made in another point of the machine.
- 6 or 7 burners of the 13 heating are used. So making ampoules greater than 3 ml. will have a decrease in the speed of production.
The well-known use of the chuck, as a system to hold the ampoule in its displacement by the forming machine, is represented in KYP with its maximum expression. Since it is equipped with a self-centering mechanism, which allows us the maximum efficiency, the highest precision and the maximum speed when producing ampoules.
KYP’s motorization is made in Europe, so it meets the highest standards.